The Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts is a state-of-the-art facility located on a sloping site overlooking the ponds on the main campus of Endicott College. The center supports a variety of arts studies and performance venues with facilities that include:
- Rose Theater: A 250-seat performance hall with professional quality acoustics
- Tia’s Theater: A 100-seat black box theater for drama, dance, technical theater workshops, and performances
- The Heftler Visiting Artist Gallery, a museum-quality art gallery for visiting art exhibits, gallery talks, and community shows
- The Spencer Presentation Gallery, a teaching gallery for Endicott students and a venue for important small works exhibits
- Bilodeau Lounge/Student art gallery
- Student and faculty lounges with facilities for public receptions
- Environmentally friendly building design with a green-roof patio
Interested in the arts at Endicott College? Learn more about the School of Visual & Performing Arts here.
For a full list of previous exhibitions click here.
For a full list of upcoming events click here.
Become a Blue Card Member and receive exclusive updates on exhibitions and performances!